Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today's Haul......WOW

So I made trips to 4 different Publix's today to get everything that I was looking for. Here is what I got.

4 Uncrustables
3 Lucky Charm
3 Cinnamon toast Crunch
4 Buddig Ham/Turkey
18 Knorr assorted Pasta/Rice Sides
1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
1 lb Fresh Salmon Filets
1 lb Fresh Sea Scallops
4 Filet Minion
Tomatoes
8 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
26 Weight Watcher Yogurt
2 yellow squash
2 zucchini
1 Betty Crocker Brownie
Cooking wine
Scampi Sauce
salt
3 bottles Juicy Juice
26 bottles Sundown Vitamins
1 Nyquil to go
20 J&J Travel First Aid Kits
1 box womens knee-highs
10 Sure Mens/Womens deodorant
1 Revlon Nail Clipper
Rubber Bands


Total $308.75
Total Savings $303.61
Total oop $5.14 + taxes

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? You have to be kidding me! Can you send me the breakdown of just a few items (I know the vitamin one b/c I did it today..but checked your list and besides the Sure I am not sure what was a money maker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the money makers are listed on the post from Wednesday with the matchups. I just emailed you the list of money makers. Sorry but Dacula is cleaned out on the Sundown and the First aid kits right now, but those are valid all month. Be on the lookout for the J&J $1 off blinkies to pull and match up with the Green Advantage Q to make the $1 overage each.

    ReplyDelete