Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CONFIRMED - FREE REACH TOOTHBRUSHES AT KROGER

From a post that I read last night, Reach Toothbrushes are on sale for $1 each. I ran in to Kroger this morning an verified this. They are not the fancy ones, but they are toothbrushes. These would make a great donation to Family Promise or the CO-OP.

There is a B1G1 any Reach toothbrush in the 1/3/10 RP as well and if you have the $1.00/1 any toothbrush from the 6/14/09 then you can stack to get TWO free toothbrushes.

I'm not sure about the floss, but if it is on sale, use the $1.00/1 any floss 1/3/10 RP to make it free as well.

There is also a $1.00/1 any Reach Kids toothbrush as well in case they are included.

I'm going to get what I can at lunch, so I'll let you all know this afternoon.

J

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I just showed my whole extended family your website and they were amazed at your deals! I think you go to the grocery store every day--they must love you! Good thing you go to different ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wind up at either Kroger or Publix every day. I have to get out of the office during lunch for my sanity, so I either take a nap, go to Publix, or go to Kroger. I have 2 Publix's and a Kroger within minutes of the office. It's something to do and I told you......... I AM ADDICTED TO FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete